Friday, March 2, 2012

"MoneyBags" Romney - $1 Million Dollars for your VOTE!

Mitt Romney loves his dog, he'd love your vote...
What he truly cares about is his MONEY.
"MoneyBag" Mitt Romney out spends his opponents. He buys votes to keep himself in the race for the White House. A rich man with a message, money can buy an election.

"MoneyBags Mitt" Romney struggles to buy enough delegates to get to the White House.
Splat Attack! "MoneyBags" Mitt Romney - I'm rich, I'm good looking, I'm rich!
Buy Your Way to the White House
"MoneyBag Mitt" - I've a NEW tax plan, lower my taxes!
Planet Splat offers more silly humor
WATCH - DR. RIPOFF
This Doctor Operates in a hurry, watch what happens.
Silly, Slapstick, Satire
Comedy - Funny for Everyone!
Check out SPLAT Humor
contact Planet Splat - infoplanetsplat@gmail.com
See more Crazy on SPLAT
Watch Monster Madness - Silly Animation as Giant Tit Attacks!
BYE - Good of you to stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment